This is the pesto manifesto; an improvised recipe of sorts. When making pesto, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Must use organic garlic if you live in the 21st Ce.
- Must use fresh basil from your mom or neighbor’s garden.
- Must use pine nuts.
- No food processing allowed.
These are important because pesto is a delicacy that deserves to be made right.
Pasta should not be smothered in mediocrity! Or should it?
- Become inspired by mediocre productions.
- Don’t covert production and experimentation recipe.
- Always leave the edges rough, so that someone can cut themselves.
- A photoshop’d joke is deep and meaningful.
- Take the knife to cultural icons and produce: produce the produce for the recipe and destroy the recipe.
- Follow and muddy up every else’s recipe; pun and play, annihilate and resurrect meaning.
Keep in mind: pesto is delicious when it’s made fresh.